Site Surveys consist of an in depth analysis of the location in relationship to it's surroundings. These include:
- Topographic data for Geophysical location.
- Relationship to other structures.
- RF analysis to determine the possibility of interference.
- Existing communications infrastructure, if any.
- Obvious sources of multipath.
- An in-depth report.
- Best solution or alternate solution if none is available.
Site Surveys are limited with off site analysis through computer modeling; a physical survey is always the best solution.